Four weeks into this cold it is finally showing signs of fading, even if it has not yet released my concentration from captivity. Please enjoy these complimentary Sunday morning coffee links. We hope they will amuse and enlighten you.
- Pez Sweet World: uniquely modified Pez dispensers. Many are funny, some are sad, a few are disturbing.
- Life in the Year 2000, as imagined by the French in 1910: I am in love with the term paleo-futurism; between that and my steampunk interests I suspect I am in the wrong world.
- Climate Change Escapism on BLDGBLOG: I’m not entirely convinced that people want climate change so they have something new to do on vacation, but it’s an interesting discussion.
- Did Morrisey predict the death of Princess Diana?: Of course not, but the site is amusing. Paul, however, is dead. [via Swallowing the Camel]
- Suggestions for breaking a creative block, from Derek Powazek: nothing staggeringly original, but he has a nicely succinct way or organizing the ideas.
- City of Sound: one of the most interesting and challenging blogs I’ve come across in quite a while. [via Metafilter]